In accordance with the VBBA Health and Breeding Guide breeders listed on this website have agreed to:
- tested all eligible bitches (females that are entire and who are over the age of 12 months) they own for Fanconi Syndrome and Progressive Retinal Atrophy as a minimum.
- provide evidence of test results in point 1. to the Club prior to advertising.
- consider the VBBA Health and Breeding Guide’s recommendations when considering the mating.
- not breed pairs that might produce an offspring affected by one of the health concerns in point 1;
- not to breed a bitch more than twice in 18 months; and
- not breed a bitch over 8 years old without first obtaining a veterinary health certificate confirming the bitch is in good health at the time of the mating. The certificate must be obtained within 3 months of the mating.
This page is being update. Please refer to the old breeders directory here